Monday, December 28, 2009

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Chanse and I spent Christmas Eve with my family at our new house:)
Christmas morning, we had breakfast with Chanse's family. Christmas day, Chanse and I relaxed {finally!} and watched season 1 of Dexter. I love that show!


As for Chanse and I lately, we have been working, and doing projects around the house. The bathroom is complete for the most part. We have a few things to finish. I have awesome before and afters to show you. I can't wait!
The rest of the house is coming along nicely. It's amazing what a little paint and decor can do to change the look of a room. I love owning a home, it's an incredible feeling.


It's crazy to think that it's almost the end of 2009. It's been a great year! Sure, there were some downs, but all in all, I'm very happy. Now that 2010 is approaching quickly, I need to get going on this wedding. It's creeping up on me!

I will post pictures soon!

1 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I'm so excited to see what you've done with the house! Let's meet up some time since we're in the same 'hood.