Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE perfect dress

Remember this dress?


Welp, I took the plunge and ordered it online! Scary right? I measured my bust, and waist- picked a size and it's everything I imagined and MORE! I really do love it. It was scary picking out a dress online, but I wouldn't have found a dress like that at a wedding dress shop.

Now, I need to find the perfect shoes!!

5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

woo hoo~! I loved & still do love that one! Gorgeous! I am so excited for you. What a unique one!

Anonymous said...

Janell I LOVE it!! Wow, so pretty. I check your blog :)

Chanse and Janell said...

Thanks Caitlin and Becky!!!:)

Becky- I didn't know you checked my blog! You little stalker!!!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

ITS PERFECT. Your going to look just amazing... I cant cant wait to see a pic of you in it!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

it's beautiful! if i could go back to my wedding day, i would have totally done a dress this length!