yeahhh! Thats so exciting. Its such an awesome feeling knowing your all grown up owning your own home. I cant wait to see all the fun things you do to decorate it! Give more details like where its at!
Sorry guys, no inside pics yet. It's too scary/embarrassing to post, ha ha. It needs lots of work, so I'm sure there will be a lot of before/after pics!!:)
Married to my best friend. Mommy to the cutest little boy, Raymond Jack. Lover of my pets, the great outdoors, photography, home decor, thrifting, fashion and life!
8 comments:
CUTE! Where is this? I love it. Congratulations! I hope all goes well this time.
yeahhh! Thats so exciting. Its such an awesome feeling knowing your all grown up owning your own home. I cant wait to see all the fun things you do to decorate it! Give more details like where its at!
Sorry guys, it's in Rose Park on Oakley Street. North of 6th North:)
So cute! Do you have any other pictures?
CUTE!! I love it! Great find Janell! I'll hold down the fort for us, still living at home close to ol' Washington Elementary ;)
Woo HOO!!!!!! You'll live so close!!!!!!! Now there will be ZERO excuses not to do something sometime!!
Sorry guys, no inside pics yet. It's too scary/embarrassing to post, ha ha. It needs lots of work, so I'm sure there will be a lot of before/after pics!!:)
Congrats!! very cute.
Post a Comment