Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Ray {9 months}

Baby Ray is now 9 months old! He is getting so big, and learning so much!

At 9 months he
Weighs 19.3 lbs and is 29.5 inches tall.
Is very close to walking. I'm thinking he will be walking by the end of December.
Pulls himself up onto anything. He also chewed his crib, so we had to get a cover for it.
Still loves food. He would eat all day if I let him. He now gets to try big boy food and thinks it's the best!
Has 6 teeth.
He is the fastest crawler ever!
Get's into everything. Baby proofing the house is in full force! 
Loves playing with his cousins and watching babies/kids.
Takes 2 naps a day, still does not sleep through the night.
Is such a ham. He's always smiling and will let anyone hold him.
Is totally a momma's boy, but loves his daddy. He get's really giddy when Chanse comes home for lunch and work. It's SO cute.
Loves to read books. He learned how to turn the pages by himself and it's probably the cutest thing ever!
Ray keeps getting cuter by the day, and we love him so much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe Ray is 9 months old. That went by soooo fast.

He is so cute. I can't believe he can pull himself up on things and is close to walking - way to go Ray!

Alison said...

He is adorable! I love that you have taken the same picture of him each month - it really shows how much he has grown!