Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Ray {6 months, half a year!}

Time is absolutely FLYING by with my little man!
I am so thankful to stay at home with Ray. Seeing him grow, and develop this adorable personality is so much fun. I love being a mom!

At 6 months, Baby Ray

Has 2 bottom teeth! They ended up cutting through around the first to second week of August. I love seeing them when he smiles.
He is so ticklish!
Is very, very close to crawling. He knows how to scoot around a tiny bit. The last couple of days he has gotten up on his hands and knees!
Rolls, rolls and rolls! I can't keep this kid in one place!
Eats like a piggy. Loves solid food, especially sweet potatoes and bananas. He can definitely finish a whole jar of food in one sitting. He still has 6-8 oz bottles throughout the day. He also loves the dissolve chews.
Loves his dogs and cats, smiles at them when they are in the same room with him.
Loves playing with toys, and anything he can grab! Especially phones and remotes.
Scoots around in his walker like a pro.
 Happiest baby around!

3 comments:

Alison said...

He is so adorable! I would love to see more pictures!

Lara said...

He is the cutest little guy! Can't believe he has two teeth that have broken thru- that is exciting!! Hugs and kisses from his buddy Colby :)

Unknown said...

OMG!! Hes grown so much since I last saw you guys!!! We need to have another play date soon! His best Bud Gideon misses him LOL love ya girl