Wednesday, April 11, 2012

easter weekend

we spent our easter weekend in elsinore, ut...




















 i hope you all had a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

SUCH darling pictures! He is so cute I just want to hold him. I hope you're all doing well.

Alison said...

Ah, a weekend away! Looks like you enjoyed that cute babe, Easter traditions and scenic vistas! He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is smiling already! Janell he is the CUTEST...I want to steal him, he is so darn cute!

Glad you guys had a fun Easter weekend and I love the pics.

Unknown said...

our boys have to be friends!! Those pics of ray are adorable! I love them! one of these days i will come by and see him!! love ya jan ho

Rolled Up Pretty said...

What cute pictures! Baby Ray is getting such light hair, he is SO cute! :)

Anonymous said...

look at that little grin. such a beautiful baby.