I am 25 weeks today! 105 days to go.
I feel really lucky with this pregnancy, it's been pretty easy so far. But, I know it will only get harder.
I'm feeling good. Some days I work my body too hard, and it really takes a toll on my back. Side aches have become a nasty little problem as well.
I'm feeling good. Some days I work my body too hard, and it really takes a toll on my back. Side aches have become a nasty little problem as well.
Baby Ray has been very active lately! He is always moving from around.
I haven't had any weird cravings yet.
I am still able to wear most of my regular clothes.
I've been on the hunt for his nursery. I was going to use one we had, but it doesn't look right with his crib. I also need to clear out his closet.
Some good friends of our family got us a very cool old rocking chair/glider. I love it!
Here I am in all of my 25 week glory : )
I haven't had any weird cravings yet.
I am still able to wear most of my regular clothes.
I've been on the hunt for his nursery. I was going to use one we had, but it doesn't look right with his crib. I also need to clear out his closet.
Some good friends of our family got us a very cool old rocking chair/glider. I love it!
Here I am in all of my 25 week glory : )



5 comments:
You look so cute!
Adorable! I can't believe it's already been 25 weeks!
cute! :)
You. Are. Adorable. And whether it gets harder depends on the pregnancy, and also on what you consider "hard." Some people find morning sickness at the beginning a lot harder than feeling like a whale at the end. Some people feel great at the end, some people don't. Enjoy the rest of the second trimester!
you look gorgeous!! love that outfit. i'm so glad to hear everything is going so well. one of my besties is 22 weeks along and she looks like death. she is sick and miserable all the time. i feel so bad for her! xoxo
Post a Comment