Have you seen the latest in hair color lately? Ombre hair! (Ombre hair is a hair color trend where you go from pale to dark graduation of colors throughout the head.)
on all various lengths of hair, and go from light to dark or vice versa dark to light.
on all various lengths of hair, and go from light to dark or vice versa dark to light.
I LOVE it and may have my stylist try it out on me soon.
What do you think?
I love it! It's so gradual and pretty, it give the face a lot of glow. My fave is still Drew Barrymore in it: http://beautyeditor.ca/2010/08/13/drew-barrymore-and-julia-roberts-demonstrate-ombre-hair-2-0-which-is-way-more-wearable-than-1-0/
I agree with the roots part, but I wouldn't go too light with the highlights. I have some natural lighter pieces by my face, so maybe just a few highlights here and there.
Married to my best friend. Mommy to the cutest little boy, Raymond Jack. Lover of my pets, the great outdoors, photography, home decor, thrifting, fashion and life!
5 comments:
Honestly, I think it looks like the roots are just coming in and it's time for a touch-up. I'm not really a fan.
I think you'd look good with that do!
I kind of agree with Natalie but if done right, I think it could look good (like on Jessica Biel). You should give it a try - you could pull it off.
I love it! It's so gradual and pretty, it give the face a lot of glow. My fave is still Drew Barrymore in it: http://beautyeditor.ca/2010/08/13/drew-barrymore-and-julia-roberts-demonstrate-ombre-hair-2-0-which-is-way-more-wearable-than-1-0/
I agree with the roots part, but I wouldn't go too light with the highlights. I have some natural lighter pieces by my face, so maybe just a few highlights here and there.
Post a Comment