Friday, June 4, 2010

w a n t

i really love this swimming suit {i know it's popular, but it's a classic, black swimming suit}
this particular suit is made by juicy courture, so it's pricey...

i'm hoping to get this for the honeymoon!!!:) {probably a knockoff of juicy though}

6 comments:

Alison said...

I got a similar suit with the same ruching but sporty with straps and no ruffle. So I guess maybe it's not the same suit at all. Ha ha. Anyway, I can go work out in it and feel cute in it, and black is always best! You're in the final days before the wedding - good luck!

caitlin and brinton said...

This would look FAB on you!! Get it, for sure!!

caitlin and brinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanse and Janell said...

thanks guys! i saw the suit at nordstrom rack a couple of months ago, i should have gotten it!!!

Matt and Rachel Easton said...

So-o adorable!!! I really wish they would bring back the swimsuits from the 50's-60's... Now that was a fantastic swimsuit era!!! Anywho, the design reminds me of that, but with a modern twist. Muy perfecto!!! xoxo

Natalie said...

Love it. :)