Wednesday, April 7, 2010

JJ


I just looked up Jack Johnson's tour dates... he will be in SLC on 8/13/10!!!!!

I have to go. I've never been to one of his concerts and he is my favorite!!!!
Tickets go on sale 4/10/10 @10 a.m.

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I'm soooo sad! I'll be in Spain when he's here. My sister got presale tix on the 4th row!! :( I hope you go - he's amazingly fun in concert! I hope I can go to CA in October to see him. His new song is so good! You simply must attend! :) With your new hubby :)

Chanse and Janell said...

I really want to go SO bad! I'm pretty sure we will:) I would rather go to Spain though!!!

My new hubby... that sounds so cool!

Anonymous said...

seriously LOVE jack johnson. his live concerts are the bomb digity. especially at usana! have you heard his new single? fabulous as always!