Monday, November 30, 2009

Classy

I'm very bitter about Saturday, but it's just a game.

Although Max Hall apologized, it doesn't make up for what he said:

"I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their program, I hate their fans, I hate everything."

"I think the whole university, their fans, and their organization is classless. They threw beer on my family and stuff last year, and they did a whole bunch of nasty things, and I don't respect them, and they deserve to lose."
-Max Hall

Stay CLASSY BYU.

{Until next year!}

1 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

Amen! I will always be proud to be a Ute! Win or Lose! I guess he is only proud when they win. And don't worry...the MWC has something to say about it! Despite the appology he is still in trouble! http://www.ksl.com/?nid=272&sid=8854497. Enjoy! Go Utes!!!