Thursday, September 10, 2009

House update

I'm very sad to say that Chanse and I will be walking away from the cute house. (picture posted a few posts back) We had a home inspection yesterday and it didn't go well AT ALL. We feel strongly that it is in our best interest to walk away. The house has severe foundation issues, as well as bad settling. There are many more reasons like safety hazards, etc.

We may stay in our apartment for a few more more months and continue looking at houses slowly.

Thank you for ALL of your support! It means the world to Chanse and I:)

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Too bad - but it sounds like it really is for the best. Take your time - it'll happen. Any wedding plans yet?!

Chanse and Janell said...

Thanks Caitlin!
Not really any wedding plans... it's on the back burner for right now:(