Monday, July 20, 2009

Bruno

Chanse and I weren't sure what to do on Friday- we kept changing our minds between The Hangover, Wiseguys or Bruno. We decided on Bruno because A.) We had a gift card. B.) We thought it would be funny.
There were some funny parts, but all in all, it should have been rated NC 17. WOW. I cannot believe they got away with some of the stuff they filmed.
And, there were only like 12 people in the theater.
I definitely want to see The Hangover though. (Should have used the gift card for Hangover!!!)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Yikes! I am avoiding Bruno like the plague just because I wasn't a huge Borat fan. Maybe when it comes out on DVD, but then again, maybe not. I think you'd really like The Hangover - it's so flipping hilarious!

Chanse and Janell said...

OMG. Don't see Bruno. I wanted to leave, but whatever. I couldn't get through Borat.. so why did I watch Bruno?! ha ha

Natalie said...

I saw Borat...it was absurd and WAY over the top. I'm pretty sure Bruno will be the same. I don't know if I will see it.