Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Living Room

Last Wednesday, Chanse and I took a hike with our neighbors to "The Living Room." It's a hike above Red Butte Gardens, and it was beautiful! At the top of the hike, there are slabs of red rock that people have turned into chairs and benches that look out over the Salt Lake Valley. We got there just in time for the sunset.











4 comments:

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Beautiful... How do you get up there? I would love to go do this! Please let me know!

Chanse and Janell said...

There is a road right right by Red Butte gardens. I'm not exactly sure what road it is, but I can find out for you. Once on that road, there is a trail. Just follow the trail, and it'll lead you to The Living Room! It's so worth the trek, you should totally do it!

caitlin and brinton said...

SO pretty. I love that little doggy, so cute!

Natalie said...

That looks fun! How long is the hike? I love hiking!